Saturday, March 1, 2014

Weekend Challenge- 29 Faces Finishes Up!

With my dad's health, I wasn't able to finish 29 faces in the challenge this month, but I was able to do a few. My challenge to you this weekend incorporates my last finished face. The scanner would not pick up the watercolor and acrylics in this mixed-media very well.


Challenge:

Choose a scripture that speaks to your heart.  A message that others need to hear, as well. Paint a picture that embodies the scripture, and incorporate the scripture into your painting. Send me an email with a photo, and we'll share your scripture here!

My little girl is a watercolor done from a photo of a homeless child.  We need to remember what we do for the least of these, we do for Him.  

What are you doing for Him today?

Be sure to share with us, and leave a comment!


2 comments:

  1. I love the kindness in your art, your posts, and your challenges :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the kind words, Kristin! I hope you come back to visit again!
      God bless,
      Sherry

      Delete

Howdy Do! Glad you stopped by!